-investigative journalist, wants:-
- lower cost Health Care.
- Anti-corruption reforms including:-
- a Constitutional amendment overturning Citizens
- a corporate PAC ban, and
- a ban on stock trading by senators
- a massive infrastructure plan to create jobs
- racial justice
- In 2014, he led a sit-in at the
Georgia State Capitol to press state legislators to accept the
- Several players of The Atlanta Dream, a WNBA team
co-owned by Loeffler, wore shirts endorsing Warnock in response to
controversial comments Loeffler made about the
Black Lives Matter movement.
- His Issues
- He’s a multi-millionaire former CEO of companies like
Reebok and Dollar General, and lives in a gated community on Georgia’s
ultra-wealthy Sea Island.
- is a staunch defender of Trump .
- “He has been absent for six years, I mean completely
absent,” said Georgia state Sen. Jen Jordan, a Democrat.
“No town halls, no public events, nothing".
- Part of a botched pandemic response
- On January this year, Sen. David Perdue (R-GA)
personally directed his wealth adviser to sell off $1 million worth of
stock in a financial company before its share price cratered.
Those sales came after closed-door Senate briefings about the spread of
Perdue was investigated by the Department of Justice.
- In previous years Perdue acquired stock in a U.S. Navy
contractor as he took control of the Senate subcommittee with jurisdiction
over the Navy and sold it off as he helped increase the contractor’s
- He also bought shares in a debit card company after
pushing to weaken industry regulations, and appeared to purchase and sell
around a merger.
- reportedly “the richest politician on Capitol
Hill” and one of the owners of the WNBA team in Atlanta.
- Spent more than $20 million of her own money on an ugly
- Had taken a hard right turn towards Trump — even
advertising in an ad that she’s “more conservative than Attila the Hun.”
- She was recently endorsed by controversial
Congressional candidate Marjorie Taylor Greene, who espouses the baseless
“Q Anon” conspiracy theory.
- She has repeatedly tweeted support for Trump since he
has claimed the Election was stolen from him.